How do I get settings and App Store back on my phone?

lolaaa246

Jul 17, 2018
Visit site
My iPhone6S started not working yesterday by not letting me on any of my apps and then after that it started to delete all my apps including settings and App Store and I saw that it can’t be deleted it just would move to another folder or page but I have looked and it’s not there I also checked spotlight search but it isn’t there what do I do?

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
My iPhone6S started not working yesterday by not letting me on any of my apps and then after that it started to delete all my apps including settings and App Store and I saw that it can’t be deleted it just would move to another folder or page but I have looked and it’s not there I also checked spotlight search but it isn’t there what do I do?

Hello there, @lolaaa246. Welcome to iMore.

Unfortunately it sound like you may be in a situation where you may need to reset to factory and start over fresh, or restore from a previous backup. Here's a great article on how to do that:
https://www.imore.com/how-restore-your-iphone-or-ipad-backup

Also, when you get a moment, head on over to the new members area and introduce yourself to the rest of the iMore community:
https://forums.imore.com/new-forums-introduce-yourself-here/

Thanks.

_______
~Lee Bo

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I recommend that you restore the device and then set it up as new. If you restore from a backup, you may restore the problem. Unless it has water damaged or something, a restore should fix the problem.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711