My iPhone6S started not working yesterday by not letting me on any of my apps and then after that it started to delete all my apps including settings and App Store and I saw that it can’t be deleted it just would move to another folder or page but I have looked and it’s not there I also checked spotlight search but it isn’t there what do I do?
    07-17-2018 04:25 AM
    My iPhone6S started not working yesterday by not letting me on any of my apps and then after that it started to delete all my apps including settings and App Store and I saw that it can’t be deleted it just would move to another folder or page but I have looked and it’s not there I also checked spotlight search but it isn’t there what do I do?
    Hello there, @lolaaa246. Welcome to iMore.

Unfortunately it sound like you may be in a situation where you may need to reset to factory and start over fresh, or restore from a previous backup. Here's a great article on how to do that:
    https://www.imore.com/how-restore-yo...or-ipad-backup

Also, when you get a moment, head on over to the new members area and introduce yourself to the rest of the iMore community:
    https://forums.imore.com/new-forums-...yourself-here/

Thanks.

_______
    ~Lee Bo
    Annie_8plus and Sherry_B like this.
    07-17-2018 04:36 PM
    I recommend that you restore the device and then set it up as new. If you restore from a backup, you may restore the problem. Unless it has water damaged or something, a restore should fix the problem.
    Annie_8plus and Sherry_B like this.
    07-17-2018 07:57 PM