Hi

I bought the S7 (NOT the edge) when it was released for straight talk. Sadly straight talk is the only carrier that works well where I live (South Central SD)

Unsurprisingly, my S7 has gotten very very slow and sometimes unresponsive. I've been wanting to switch to iPhones for a bit, but I was just tired of that same design over and over. So much bezel!

Then the iPhone X came out

Do you recommend switching to the X from the S7? And if so, any specific cases or screen protectors (no matter what, I'm getting both) you recommend?

Thank you!
    07-07-2018 12:01 AM
    Welcome to iMore

I’ve never tried the S7 but I do recommend the X

Stay tuned someone thats familiar with both can give you a better comparison
    07-07-2018 01:12 AM
    Hi

I bought the S7 (NOT the edge) when it was released for straight talk. Sadly straight talk is the only carrier that works well where I live (South Central SD)

Unsurprisingly, my S7 has gotten very very slow and sometimes unresponsive. I've been wanting to switch to iPhones for a bit, but I was just tired of that same design over and over. So much bezel!

Do you recommend switching to the X from the S7? And if so, any specific cases or screen protectors (no matter what, I'm getting both) you recommend?

Thank you!
    Welcome to iMore!

You definitely should

As for case and screen protector, I use  Silicone cases and Belkin tempered glass screen protector.
    07-07-2018 07:03 AM
    Hi

Thank you!
    The original title of your thread before I changed it was “How can I Open It?” and yet, the body of thread has nothing to do with opening anything.

I was inclined to simply delete your thread, but then I reminded myself that everyone is not honest! With that being said, I recommend you choose the best device for your wants and needs, and the same goes for the cases and screen protectors. If you still unable to make a decision, get with a family member or a friend who knows you best to help you decide.
    07-07-2018 08:42 AM