Good second iPhone?

I

iMore Question

I own an iPhone X, and am looking for a second phone, preferably iOS. Any ideas? Looking for a phone with good battery life, performance, and a good camera, like my X. I’d be open to Android if they have more options!

Anywhere from free to $700 I’d say, so maybe an iPhone 8? If you have any other ideas just reply. Thanks!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I own an iPhone X, and am looking for a second phone, preferably iOS. Any ideas? Looking for a phone with good battery life, performance, and a good camera, like my X. I’d be open to Android if they have more options!

Anywhere from free to $700 I’d say, so maybe an iPhone 8? If you have any other ideas just reply. Thanks!

Get an iPhone 8 Plus, if that’s more than $700 get an iPhone 7 Plus. It’s a great phone.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Eh, an iPhone is an iPhone is an iPhone. If you're looking for performance than I probably wouldn't go any older than a 7. You can't go wrong going with a 7 or above. Whereas with Android you have varying experiences based on the manufacturer of the device, that's not really the case with iOS. Your differences will be minor. That being said, I wouldn't go older than a 7, personally. And if you're not looking to spend more than $700, the 7/7 Plus might be your best/only option.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I recommend the iPhone 8, but as Quis stated, and iPhone 7 or above should be more than sufficient.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I'd recommend either the 7 or 8. I think the 8 has a little better camera than the 7.

And this may not be your thing, but there are several camera apps out there that work great. I've spent a couple of dollars over the past few years on camera apps and I've taken some photos with those apps that rival my Canon and Nikon.

aximtreo

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I agree with the above responses; I have the X. If you want to get a good Android phone as a backup, I would recommend the Pixel 2. Pure Android with no bloat software.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2