iMessage Windows equivalent of Android Messages for Web

I

iMore Question

Is there a iMessage for Windows client to allow me to send/receive SMS from the desktop/browser? I know it is available on Mac, I have seen and used it on my wife's iMac, but I need an equivalent on Windows, does this exist.

So, Google has just released Android Messages for Web which allows me to send/receive SMS from any browser once I have completed the setup process which was insanely simple. It works really well and is brilliant. It is one of those features that I just did not know I wanted / needed until I had it.

My conundrum is that I am a Windows user, and I don't know if there is a iMessage for Windows equivalent out there. Until this morning I was seriously considering going back to iOS when the next iPhone X launches later this year, now I am reconsidering that decision.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Is there a iMessage for Windows client to allow me to send/receive SMS from the desktop/browser? I know it is available on Mac, I have seen and used it on my wife's iMac, but I need an equivalent on Windows, does this exist.

So, Google has just released Android Messages for Web which allows me to send/receive SMS from any browser once I have completed the setup process which was insanely simple. It works really well and is brilliant. It is one of those features that I just did not know I wanted / needed until I had it.

My conundrum is that I am a Windows user, and I don't know if there is a iMessage for Windows equivalent out there. Until this morning I was seriously considering going back to iOS when the next iPhone X launches later this year, now I am reconsidering that decision.

There is no legitimate iMessage for Windows there and I’m not familiar with illegitimate ones, if they even exist, that is.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711