I have been without messages for about 2 weeks. Have been in contact with Apple support and no one has been able to help me resolve this issue. I was good with iOS 11.3. Once I updated, never again was able to see message in the phone. They come in on my Apple Watch and iPad not on my phone. Anyone knows how I can fix this. Thank you.
    06-24-2018 12:57 AM
    Reset the network settings. If that doesn’t work, restore your device and then set it up as new.
    06-24-2018 07:32 AM
    I have been without messages for about 2 weeks. Have been in contact with Apple support and no one has been able to help me resolve this issue. I was good with iOS 11.3. Once I updated, never again was able to see message in the phone. They come in on my Apple Watch and iPad not on my phone. Anyone knows how I can fix this. Thank you.
    Go to Settings > Messages > Send & Receive, tap your email address and sign out.
    Then disable iMessage.
    Then restart your iPhone and enable iMessage, tap ‘yes’ when prompted and go back in Send & Receive and login with your Apple ID credentials.
    You should be all set now.
    06-24-2018 08:27 AM