I am a new member, please help everyone

michaeltoan016

May 26, 2018
Visit site
All the hype around Star Wars right now and I don't even really watch it, but some of my family is really excited about it so what are some really cool presents I can find for them for Christmas?? Like is there stuff they can use with their iPhones?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
There’s an endless supply of Star Wars paraphernalia so it depends on who you’re buying for. You know your family better than we do.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Go to Amazon dot com and enter “Star Wars iPhone” in the search field to see a plethora of items that you may be interested in getting for your family. Welcome to iMore, by the way...

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Welcome to iMore!

There are also quite a few beautiful handmade items on Etsy. Just search for "Star Wars iPhone" and you'll see quite a few results.

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore,
If you go to wallpapers and ringtones in the forums there are several Star Wars wallpapers available for their iPhone that our fine members have submitted .

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Amazon's the way to go, but unless there's a new movie coming out at Christmas (there have been releases at that time) I don't know that I'd buy anything now. The buzz will likely have died down quite a bit by then.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Hello and welcome to iMore! I agree that Amazon or Etsy would be the way to go!!! One thing that you need to be sure of is exactly what iPhone model each person has. That will make a difference if you want to buy a iPhone cases for them!

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Greetings, as others have mentioned, you could give Star Wars themed cases a try as gifts. I recommend either HEX brand leather cases, or Otterbox Symmetry cases as options. I’ve purchased Star Wars related cases from both companies and have enjoyed using them.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro