To give a little background knowledge i have not had my iPhone 5c for about 1.5 months. It has been in custody in someone else's hand.I have tried a lot of things to fix my iPhone such as charging it, a hard reset ,and backing up the data on iTunes on my mac ,but nothing seems to be working. When i tried to backup my iPhone the phone would not pop up on iTunes and when i tried to do a hard reset the apple symbol did not show up. Only thing i have not tried to do is call apple ,but i don't want to be bothered by the employees because i think my phone is broke for good. If you know of another way to help me fix my phone please tell me quickly.
    05-23-2018 06:01 PM
    With the exception of having Apple checking it out, you’ve basically done all that needs to be done. If you don’t want Apple to take a look at it then make preparation to purchase a new smartphone.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-23-2018 06:11 PM
    There's no other way to fix your phone than making an appointment with the Genius Bar, and allowing them to run diagnostics to see if they can fix it. Otherwise, as D suggests it's time to buy a new phone.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-23-2018 08:15 PM
    There's no other way to fix your phone than making an appointment with the Genius Bar, and allowing them to run diagnostics to see if they can fix it. Otherwise, as D suggests it's time to buy a new phone.
    Have you tryed both buttons home n on button
    05-27-2018 04:16 AM
    Have you tryed both buttons home n on button

Why? There's nothing wrong with my phone.
    Tartarus, mattguy10 and Annie_M like this.
    05-27-2018 10:41 AM