Hello Everyone,

I like the quick actions utilizing 3d touch on my iPhone. However, when I use it, it shows "All Inboxes", "Search", and "New Message".

This is great but underneath that is the little Mail widget that bothers me. It only shows two people there that I am not sure I've ever emailed before.

I regularly use my mail app and don't understand 1). Why there are just two people there and 2.) Why people that I've probably never emailed are there.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
    05-15-2018 02:55 PM
    More than likely, those contacts are listed as VIPs in the Mail app. To remove them, follow the directions below.

1. Go to the Mailboxes list in iPhone Mail.

2. Tap > under VIP. If VIP isn’t listed, select “Edit” and then select “VIP”.

3. Swipe across the sender you want to delete from VIP senders. You can also: Select Edit (to the top right) Tap the - button to its left of each sender you want removed.

4. Tap Delete. If you used Edit, tap Done.
    Tjalsma and Sherry_B like this.
    05-15-2018 03:47 PM
    Mine says VIP.
    Tjalsma likes this.
    05-15-2018 04:05 PM
    More than likely, those contacts are listed as VIPs in the Mail app. To remove them, follow the directions below.

1. Go to the Mailboxes list in iPhone Mail.

2. Tap > under VIP. If VIP isn’t listed, select “Edit” and then select “VIP”.

3. Swipe across the sender you want to delete from VIP senders. You can also: Select Edit (to the top right) Tap the - button to its left of each sender you want removed.

4. Tap Delete. If you used Edit, tap Done.
    Thank you! I didn't have anyone as a VIP contact so it's bizarre it picked two random people. I added a few people as VIPs and it updated the widget.

Thank you!
    05-16-2018 08:48 AM
    Thank you! I didn't have anyone as a VIP contact so it's bizarre it picked two random people. I added a few people as VIPs and it updated the widget.

Thank you!
    You're very welcome....
    05-16-2018 04:54 PM