I just lost an iPhone adapter in the city and I’m not able to remember where could I have droped it. I was carrying it in a little bag hanging around my neck, and mostly of the time it was closed so I don’t know where to look
    05-11-2018 06:24 PM
    Retrace your steps? Although chances are good that it's gone. Adapters can be purchased just about anywhere... go ahead and buy a new Apple adapter.
    05-11-2018 08:08 PM
    Which adapter... The power adapter, lightning-to-headphone adapter, or something else? Regardless, there are plenty of ways to replace them. Apple sells both the power adapter and headphone adapter, and there are tons of sources of third-party power adapters (and cables for that matter) - I'm particularly impressed by Anker products.
    05-11-2018 08:11 PM
    I just lost an iPhone adapter in the city and I’m not able to remember where could I have droped it. I was carrying it in a little bag hanging around my neck, and mostly of the time it was closed so I don’t know where to look
    C'mon man. Let's be real. We're here to help you, but we cannot do the impossible. If you don't know where the heck the you lost it, how are we suppose to know where you should look for it? We don't have a clue to who you are or where you are. With that being said, get with your family members and friends and ask them to help you with this matter or make preparations to purchase another adapter. Thanks.
    Last edited by Just_Me_D; 05-11-2018 at 09:36 PM.
    05-11-2018 08:26 PM
    Welcome to iMore

It’s not the end of the world. This is why they sell replacements.

Enjoy and Post Often
    Just_Me_D and djrakowski like this.
    05-11-2018 08:35 PM
    Welcome to the forums. I agree with @Sherry_B. See if you can retrace your steps. Start with the last place you knew you had it.

However, since it's been a few days, you might be just as well off to replace it. Most retailers should carry both authentic and third party accessories. If anything, this is an excuse to drop some cash on your phone!
    djrakowski and Lee_Bo like this.
    05-19-2018 04:36 PM
    Welcome to the forums. I agree with @Sherry_B. See if you can retrace your steps. Start with the last place you knew you had it.

However, since it's been a few days, you might be just as well off to replace it. Most retailers should carry both authentic and third party accessories. If anything, this is an excuse to drop some cash on your phone!
    Greetings and welcome to iMore.

As Golfdriver said, this is probably a good time to just go ahead and replace it. And a great opportunity to drop some cash on your phone......like an Apple Watch or some Airpods. 🤣
    Last edited by Lee_Bo; 05-20-2018 at 05:22 PM.
    Golfdriver97 and djrakowski like this.
    05-19-2018 10:44 PM
    I would throw your phone away since you cant charge it... LOL Just kidding of course.

You can buy a new brick and cable ANYWHERE these days. I would recommend getting one that is MFI certified though.
    Lee_Bo likes this.
    05-20-2018 06:58 AM