I just lost my iPhone adapter somewhere in the city

Rubil_007

May 12, 2018
Visit site
I just lost an iPhone adapter in the city and I’m not able to remember where could I have droped it. I was carrying it in a little bag hanging around my neck, and mostly of the time it was closed so I don’t know where to look

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Retrace your steps? Although chances are good that it's gone. Adapters can be purchased just about anywhere... go ahead and buy a new Apple adapter.

djrakowski

Trusted Member
Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Which adapter... The power adapter, lightning-to-headphone adapter, or something else? Regardless, there are plenty of ways to replace them. Apple sells both the power adapter and headphone adapter, and there are tons of sources of third-party power adapters (and cables for that matter) - I'm particularly impressed by Anker products.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I just lost an iPhone adapter in the city and I’m not able to remember where could I have droped it. I was carrying it in a little bag hanging around my neck, and mostly of the time it was closed so I don’t know where to look

C'mon man. Let's be real. We're here to help you, but we cannot do the impossible. If you don't know where the heck the you lost it, how are we suppose to know where you should look for it? We don't have a clue to who you are or where you are. With that being said, get with your family members and friends and ask them to help you with this matter or make preparations to purchase another adapter. Thanks.

Last edited:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Trusted Member
Aug 19, 2013
Visit site

Welcome to the forums. I agree with @Sherry_B. See if you can retrace your steps. Start with the last place you knew you had it.

However, since it's been a few days, you might be just as well off to replace it. Most retailers should carry both authentic and third party accessories. If anything, this is an excuse to drop some cash on your phone!

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. I agree with @Sherry_B. See if you can retrace your steps. Start with the last place you knew you had it.

However, since it's been a few days, you might be just as well off to replace it. Most retailers should carry both authentic and third party accessories. If anything, this is an excuse to drop some cash on your phone!

Greetings and welcome to iMore.

As Golfdriver said, this is probably a good time to just go ahead and replace it. And a great opportunity to drop some cash on your phone......like an Apple Watch or some Airpods. 🤣

Last edited:

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I would throw your phone away since you cant charge it... LOL Just kidding of course.

You can buy a new brick and cable ANYWHERE these days. I would recommend getting one that is MFI certified though.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711