Dear folks
    I have got iphone x and i used it for work normally i recieve emails with 20 or 25 attachments images
    I need to download those images to my phone how can i download them batch ? Means Download all of them at once
    Right now i am doing it one by one ?
    Thanks
    05-06-2018 09:50 PM
    Press and hold (Lightly. Don't force press.) on one of the pictures in the email. You should get a pop-up menu with an option to save all of them.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    05-06-2018 09:56 PM
    Thanks SwitchBach

I have already tapped to download one of the images and as soon as it was visible, tap and hold this one picture, but I didn't get a pop-up menu I don't why!!

Save emails attachments images in batch not one by one-gfhsfs.png

Thanks
    Last edited by zillah2004; 05-07-2018 at 08:14 AM.
    05-07-2018 05:44 AM
    Thanks SwitchBach

I have already tapped to download one of the images and as soon as it was visible, tap and hold this one picture, but I didn't get a pop-up menu I don't why!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gfhsfs.png 
Views:	109 
Size:	234.1 KB 
ID:	123061

Thanks
    If you download 1 image, then lightly press on that image, you should see a share sheet with the option to save 6 images.
    05-07-2018 01:56 PM
    If you download 1 image, then lightly press on that image, you should see a share sheet with the option to save 6 images.
    Thanks for that
    I don't know if the screen protector or my rough was affecting the sensitivity of the screen.
    I know it doesn't matter where you tap but what I did I clicked on the top right corner of an image and it the share sheet options pops up as below

https://imgur.com/a/2HCCJWd

https://imgur.com/a/crOCuHW

But couldn't see the option : save 6 images or 7 images,,,do I need to configure something prior ?
    05-07-2018 03:15 PM
    Thanks for that
    I don't know if the screen protector or my rough was affecting the sensitivity of the screen.
    I know it doesn't matter where you tap but what I did I clicked on the top right corner of an image and it the share sheet options pops up as below

https://imgur.com/a/2HCCJWd

https://imgur.com/a/crOCuHW

But couldn't see the option : save 6 images or 7 images,,,do I need to configure something prior ?
    Did you slide the row of options to the left. The save option may not have been visible.
    This is what I first see.

If I slide the bottom row to the left, I see more options.
    05-07-2018 06:36 PM
    Sorry mistakenly i had attached the same snapshot twice
    herer is the other oneSave emails attachments images in batch not one by one-df692fc7-7861-43b6-913b-c8a5270d66f6.jpg
    05-07-2018 06:57 PM
    Sorry mistakenly i had attached the same snapshot twice
    herer is the other oneClick image for larger version. 

Name:	DF692FC7-7861-43B6-913B-C8A5270D66F6.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	174.4 KB 
ID:	123063
    Did you download one first, before pressing on it? I just replicated what you did, and only got the save one image. You need to tap on one and download it first. Then press lightly on the image. That should give you the option to save 6 images.
    05-07-2018 08:21 PM
    Thanks for that now I saw that option where it says 6 images.

I tried to do a test for my personal gmail account and outlook app for my work emails ,,,,I wasn't able to see that option
    05-08-2018 04:31 AM
    Thanks for that now I saw that option where it says 6 images.

I tried to do a test for my personal gmail account and outlook app for my work emails ,,,,I wasn't able to see that option
    It works in my mail app on my personal email accounts. The only difference between Gmail and Outlook is on Outlook, the images are already downloaded. Then I press on one and it gives me the option to save them. You first said it worked, then said it didn't. What was the difference?
    05-08-2018 09:31 AM
    You first said it worked, then said it didn't. What was the difference?
    Sorry for cofusion
    I have 3 email apps on my iphone
    Outlook app configured it for work email
    Native iphone mail app configured for work email as well for testing purpose
    Gmail app for my personal gmail account

When I was testing I was using iphone mail app that initially I couldn't see option for saving multiple images when I was tapping and holding the first image in the list but when I tapped and hold the second image in the list that options for saving multiple images popped up !!1why I don't know.

Then I moved to test gmail app and outlook app for saving multiple images
    05-09-2018 03:26 AM
    Sorry for cofusion
    I have 3 email apps on my iphone
    Outlook app configured it for work email
    Native iphone mail app configured for work email as well for testing purpose
    Gmail app for my personal gmail account

When I was testing I was using iphone mail app that initially I couldn't see option for saving multiple images when I was tapping and holding the first image in the list but when I tapped and hold the second image in the list that options for saving multiple images popped up !!1why I don't know.

Then I moved to test gmail app and outlook app for saving multiple images
    I don't know about the Gmail and Outlook app, but it should work for both those in the stock Mail app.
    05-09-2018 07:44 AM