New to iPhone and can't for the life of me figure this out. When I plug the 8+ into the PC the internal drive pops up but won't allow me to drag and drop any images to internal storage. Also with the 8+ plugged into the PC, I open iTunes and select the phone at the top, then go down to pictures and can't add them that way either. Have iCloud on the PC and when I select folders to be uploaded to iCloud it only uploads one of the images. This is getting very frustrating, currently on 11.3.1 with a T-Mobile iPhone 8+ purchased directly from Apple.
    05-06-2018 06:37 AM
    Select Photos.
    Select Upload.
    Chose the pictures you want from your computer.
    TwitchyPuppy likes this.
    05-06-2018 07:49 AM
    Select Photos.
    Select Upload.
    Chose the pictures you want from your computer.
    I've tried that numerous times and it will just upload one or two images. I select the folder with all my images and after numerous trys have only managed to get 20 or so images to iCloud. When I had an iPod touch several years ago you could select the images through iTunes and sync to your iPod.
    05-06-2018 06:21 PM
    Well, you definitely don't want to use iTunes to sync the pictures. If you do that, then the only way to remove them from the device would be to use iTunes again. Less than ideal, in my opinion.

I've never had any problems uploading to iCloud via the web browser on my computer. Have you tried a different browser? Or perhaps a smaller number of items per upload?
    05-06-2018 10:09 PM
    Well, you definitely don't want to use iTunes to sync the pictures. If you do that, then the only way to remove them from the device would be to use iTunes again. Less than ideal, in my opinion.

I've never had any problems uploading to iCloud via the web browser on my computer. Have you tried a different browser? Or perhaps a smaller number of items per upload?
    I'll give that a try later this morning.
    05-07-2018 03:11 AM

I must just n be an *****. I can go to icloud select the folder and all the images have a checj mark but can't find a button or anything to upload after that.
    05-07-2018 03:51 AM
    I've been using a different cloud service like Onedrive or Dropbox, to move files (not only pictures) everywhere.

1. they offer more free space than the 5GB they you get with iCloud.
    2. they give me more options to control what's going on, compared to iCloud. In particular, PC users will feel more familiar with these services.
    3. their Windows-clients are much better than the one that iCloud offers, imho.
    4. they also have decent clients for iOS (also for Android, Mac, if needed), which allow for file & folder management (not pictures only), similar to how that works on Windows.
    5. like iCloud/photos app, they also allow for automated image upload, if you take pictures with the camera on the iPhone.

I'm using a Mac, iPhones, and an iPad, but like these other cloud services much more than iCloud.
    ggrant3876 likes this.
    05-07-2018 07:24 AM
    I finally figured it out.
    05-07-2018 01:56 PM
    I finally figured it out.
    Do tell .....
    05-07-2018 09:46 PM