I have a iphone 7s.

My finger print no longer works and haven't used the iphone passcode in so long i forgotten it. I went to factory reset my device for an account recovery, but asks my apple id account is linked to my phone, which I also forgot the password too. It asks for my recovery code which I don't know or can not find!

I dont know what to do. Anyone know a solution to this?

PS. I went to Apple Store and they said they will message me on my other phone instructions for an account recovery within 3 day
    04-29-2018 09:17 AM
    Welcome to iMore! Go to http://iforgot.apple.com to reset your Apple ID password. You’ll either need access to your recovery email address that you set up for your account or you’ll need to successfully answer a few security questions. Otherwise contact Apple Support but, as you said, you already went to an Apple Store. If they couldn’t help you I’m sure not what we could possibly do for you.
    04-29-2018 09:43 AM
    I have a iphone 7s.

My finger print no longer works and haven't used the iphone passcode in so long i forgotten it. I went to factory reset my device for an account recovery, but asks my apple id account is linked to my phone, which I also forgot the password too. It asks for my recovery code which I don't know or can not find!

I dont know what to do. Anyone know a solution to this?

PS. I went to Apple Store and they said they will message me on my other phone instructions for an account recovery within 3 day
    Waiting for Apple to message you is your only option. Nobody else than Apple can help you in recovering your code.
    04-29-2018 09:44 AM