Do you recommend to buy displayed piece of iPad (6th generation) ?

rkp309

Apr 19, 2018
Visit site
Please guide me whether it's perfectly ok if I buy iPad (6th generation) which is not pack but a displayed piece ? What pros and cons related with displayed piece ?

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Hi!

What do you mean by “displayed piece”? A display unit?

I think the OP is referring to the display model, maybe.

Please guide me whether it's perfectly ok if I buy iPad (6th generation) which is not pack but a displayed piece ? What pros and cons related with displayed piece ?

The 6th gen is so new a display model might not be a bad idea if the price is right. Would it come with the original warranty? How much cheaper is it than a new in box model?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

The pros and cons of getting a display model are these:

Pro - Cheaper price
Con - Sometimes display model are mishandled.

Having said that, if the display model looks to be in good condition and everything works as it should, go ahead and purchase it, in my opinion.

rkp309

Apr 19, 2018
Visit site
Hello .. Thank you for replying... "Displayed piece" means the iPad kept at showroom for display.. so customers can look at..

rkp309

Apr 19, 2018
Visit site
Yeah.. I'm also worrying for the same and can not decide whether to go for it or not... :( what you will do if you are required wear my shoe ?

rkp309

Apr 19, 2018
Visit site
Apple Store is nearby to my place... Apple care + costs rupees 6000/- for one year... So cost will be 18000/- + 6000/- that's 24000/- for displayed product... Whereas packed product with one year warranty costs 28000/- I just can't decide .. :(

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2