My iPhone doesn’t work

dungsmile4242

Apr 18, 2018
Visit site
I put my iphone next to the microwave for awhile tgen it's turned off and closed .
I trying to opened it but it doesn't responsed!
What should I do please??

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Trusted Member
Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. Was the microwave used while the phone was next to it? It's possible the radiation had an effect on the phone. If that is the case, if you have insurance, I would consider filing a claim.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Have you tried connecting your phone to iTunes via your PC? That might help. Here is a link to some tips I found on Apple's support page. Given the circumstances, you might want to contact Apple Support, or if you live near an Apple Store, make an appointment at the Genius Bar. Good luck, and please keep us posted!

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Which model iPhone do you have? If it's a 6S or below, you can try pressing and holding the power and home button for 30 seconds or so to see if it will power back on that way as well.

Maybe try an iTunes restore also. If all else fails, reach out to Apple Support.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I put my iphone next to the microwave for awhile tgen it's turned off and closed .
I trying to opened it but it doesn't responsed!
What should I do please??

Make a Genius Bar appointment with the nearest Apple Store for assistance regarding this matter. Thank you.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711