Hi has anyone else noticed since the latest update to 11.3 and 10.13.4 the automatic autofill feature has stopped working. ive noticed websites i go onto automatically used to populate the login details automatically before the update now I have to go onto the website and click the username/email box and then click the autofill option it works but is a more tedious way and doesnt auto populate. any one else noticing this.
    04-01-2018 06:59 PM
    Hi has anyone else noticed since the latest update to 11.3 and 10.13.4 the automatic autofill feature has stopped working. ive noticed websites i go onto automatically used to populate the login details automatically before the update now I have to go onto the website and click the username/email box and then click the autofill option it works but is a more tedious way and doesnt auto populate. any one else noticing this.
    I've noticed this too. What's perplexing is the fact that while running iOS 11.3 dev beta 6, the autofill function worked flawlessly. Now that I've done a fresh install and set it up as new, it doesn't autofill. It's not a big deal to me because as soon as I tap on a field, the option to autofill is there.
    04-01-2018 07:19 PM
    yeah thats true if it deleted the function to autofill that would be more annoying its just an extra step to do. someone on the apple forums said its part of this whole clamp down on more priavcy and was included in the notes of 11.3 but i never seen any mention of it
    04-01-2018 07:22 PM
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    04-01-2018 07:33 PM
    thanks MattGuy10 so that clears it up i guess thats a pity in one sense
    04-01-2018 07:36 PM
    how does this help with privacy if someone can just click the autofill button and they populate that way haha
    04-01-2018 07:41 PM
    thanks MattGuy10 so that clears it up i guess thats a pity in one sense
    Yeah but if it’s for privacy or security reasons, it’s not a bad thing. An option to enable/disable this would have been helpful, but just something else to get used to.

And you’re welcome!
    04-01-2018 07:41 PM
    yeah thats true. im all for privacy so im in favour of all forms of privacy so in once sense im glad apple did this im not angry just will take time to get used to i suppose its just an extra step
    mattguy10 likes this.
    04-01-2018 07:42 PM
    yeah thats true. im all for privacy so im in favour of all forms of privacy so in once sense im glad apple did this im not angry just will take time to get used to i suppose its just an extra step
    Have you tried deleting a conversation in messages since the update? There’s an extra step there too.
    04-01-2018 07:45 PM
    no i was going to ask that i seen they pulled the in message on iCloud feature the last minute so when you delete on one device it doesnt do it on another device. yes ive noticed this it asks if your sure you want to delete the message it never did this before. im guessing this was a leftover from the iMessages in iCloud feature that they forgot about
    04-01-2018 07:47 PM
    no i was going to ask that i seen they pulled the in message on iCloud feature the last minute so when you delete on one device it doesnt do it on another device. yes ive noticed this it asks if your sure you want to delete the message it never did this before. im guessing this was a leftover from the iMessages in iCloud feature that they forgot about
    Yeah not sure why it was pulled exactly, but must have still been too buggy. Not sure if it’s leftover or if they decided it’s not a bad idea to keep the confirmation in general just in case you really didn’t mean to delete the conversation. Time will tell.
    04-01-2018 07:50 PM
    yeah true i suppose its a good idea. they seem to be clamping down very much on the privacy/confirmation issues.i cant wait for the iMessage in iCloud feature
    04-01-2018 07:51 PM
    yeah true i suppose its a good idea. they seem to be clamping down very much on the privacy/confirmation issues.i cant wait for the iMessage in iCloud feature
    It’s going to be great for sure once it’s ready to go live permanently!
    04-01-2018 07:53 PM
    yeah. someone in apple told me its because they were experiencing bugs with it and thats why. id rather it be late and work right then have it out and broken
    mattguy10 likes this.
    04-01-2018 07:54 PM
    Here is how to fill in passwords and user name. Hit on either user name or password blank. Then you will see thw word password onto of the keyboard like in this photograph. Hit on that there is your fill in password and user name option.

04-04-2018 08:54 PM
    Yeah. Thanks very much
    04-04-2018 09:24 PM
    You can also click the suggested section of the keyboard as well (the grey box that appears above the keyboard with the suggested username etc )
    04-04-2018 09:29 PM