iMore forums app crashes trying to save wallpaper

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
I was in the Apple wallpaper forum with my iPhone X and tried to save a wallpaper that looked really awesome. When I went to save the image the app crashed. Tried it again and again with the same result. Has anyone had this happen with the iPhone X or any other device?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I use TapaTalk most of the time. But I switched over and to that thread. I didn't have any crashes. But I'm on a 6s Plus running iOS 10.1.1. Does it do that anywhere, or just that thread? Have you tried clearing the app cache?

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
I use TapaTalk most of the time. But I switched over and to that thread. I didn't have any crashes. But I'm on a 6s Plus running iOS 10.1.1. Does it do that anywhere, or just that thread? Have you tried clearing the app cache?

It does it in all threads when trying to save an image, even after clearing the app cache.

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
I have no idea. Maybe it will work itself out soon. I've had similar issues with other apps, that seem to go away. The problem seems to be isolated with your app. Kind of odd.

Yes it is odd for sure. Hopefully it will work itself out. Thank you for trying to help.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
It works fine on my iPhone 6s Plus running iOS 10.1.1. I just saved 2 images with no issues. Maybe it has to do with the latest version of iOS 11. The iMore forums app may need an update.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner