iPhone 7's cell signal will not come back after leaving a low signal area.

Skatophilia

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I had posted this to the iPhone 7 thread but unfortunately didn't get any answers... hopefully someone knows!

A little while ago I updated to IOS 11.2.6. (15D100) I have noticed that if I am in an area were there is a low call signal such as a basement, gym, arena etc and my signal is lost, it won't try and search for it again once I am out of said area.

The only way I have found that fixes my issue is by restarting my iPhone. Has this happened to anyone else and is there a resolution for it?

My service provider is Rogers if that helps.

Thank you

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Re: iPhone 7's cell signal will not come back after dropping

I've been told by a few associates that there is a known issue with the antenna in the 7/7 Plus model. Apparently Apple is aware of it and is replacing the units. I can't guarantee this because I've got no personal experience aside from two people I know who stated they confirmed this through Apple. I would recommend taking it to an Apple store or giving them a call.

Larry Cook1

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
Re: iPhone 7's cell signal will not come back after dropping

Please let us know how it turns out in case anyone else has the problem we can help them.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I used to run into an issue where my old 7 Plus wouldn’t always reconnect. Just turn airplane mode on then turn it off to reset the cellular radio.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711