I am just trying to post one comment/question on a specific thread about iTunes backups by Lory. I typed in the captcha spam filter thingy the correct letters/numbers, then i get an error message saying i triggered the spam filter and if i feel this is in error to "report" it. Well, I guess that is what i'm doing now? I don't know how else to report it. I just need help so i can get my question answered! Can anyone help, please?

Here's a link to the article i'd like to comment on:

https://www.imore.com/how-move-your-...nal-hard-drive
    Last edited by Marlon Geller; 03-16-2018 at 12:52 PM.
    03-16-2018 12:25 PM
    Hi, Marlon! Welcome to iMore! Why not ask your questions here?
    03-16-2018 01:29 PM
    Here? what do you mean? I am asking them here am i not?? lol

Ideally, i'd like to ask my specific technical question on the actual article page, the one i linked to in my first post here (above). But, thats the whole issue. I can't comment there on the article page, it thinks i'm spam for no reason.

Here's the specific error message:

"Your submission has triggered the spam filter and will not be accepted. If you feel this is in error, please report that you are blocked.
    Sorry you don't have enough reputation so you must wait 79 more seconds to post another comment"

Mildly annoyed. Lemme know if you can help, thanks!
    Last edited by Marlon Geller; 03-16-2018 at 01:53 PM.
    03-16-2018 01:40 PM

Ideally, i'd like to ask my specific technical question on the actual article page, the one i linked to in my first post here (above). But, thats the whole issue. I can't comment there on the article page, it thinks i'm spam for no reason.

"Your submission has triggered the spam filter and will not be accepted. If you feel this is in error, please report that you are blocked.
    Sorry you don't have enough reputation so you must wait 79 more seconds to post another comment"

We will look into the matter and hopefully have a response for you soon. In the meantime, feel free to participate in the conversations here in the forums. Take care.
    03-16-2018 03:07 PM

I thought you were having problems because of being triggered as spam.
    03-16-2018 07:55 PM