iMore error message is an error itself. please help.

Marlon Geller

Mar 16, 2018
Visit site
I am just trying to post one comment/question on a specific thread about iTunes backups by Lory. I typed in the captcha spam filter thingy the correct letters/numbers, then i get an error message saying i triggered the spam filter and if i feel this is in error to "report" it. Well, I guess that is what i'm doing now? I don't know how else to report it. I just need help so i can get my question answered! Can anyone help, please?

Here's a link to the article i'd like to comment on:

https://www.imore.com/how-move-your-iphone-or-ipad-backups-external-hard-drive

Last edited:

Marlon Geller

Mar 16, 2018
Visit site
Here? what do you mean? I am asking them here am i not?? lol

Ideally, i'd like to ask my specific technical question on the actual article page, the one i linked to in my first post here (above). But, thats the whole issue. I can't comment there on the article page, it thinks i'm spam for no reason.

Here's the specific error message:

"Your submission has triggered the spam filter and will not be accepted. If you feel this is in error, please report that you are blocked.
Sorry you don't have enough reputation so you must wait 79 more seconds to post another comment"

Mildly annoyed. Lemme know if you can help, thanks!

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Ideally, i'd like to ask my specific technical question on the actual article page, the one i linked to in my first post here (above). But, thats the whole issue. I can't comment there on the article page, it thinks i'm spam for no reason.

"Your submission has triggered the spam filter and will not be accepted. If you feel this is in error, please report that you are blocked.
Sorry you don't have enough reputation so you must wait 79 more seconds to post another comment"

We will look into the matter and hopefully have a response for you soon. In the meantime, feel free to participate in the conversations here in the forums. Take care.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

I thought you were having problems because of being triggered as spam.

David Lloyd810

Oct 22, 2018
Visit site
The bottom of the article where I wanted to ask a question says to post a comment to ask a question, but when I post a comment to ask a question, it says "you don't have enough reputation to post."

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner