For one of my albums there were originally 18 pics, and it says there are 18 items, but when clicked on/opened there is only one. No trace of the other pictures (no blank, gray loading squares in their place or anything). Any way to recover them? I’ve checked recently deleted, shut off, and restarted. Maybe it’s a storage problem but when I check storage in settings it crashes before I get a result. Is this any hardware issue? I am from Hawaii and thinking of visiting mobile repairing stores like TCAWireless and few other that we have here. But I am very confused. Is this my mistake or any hardware issue? Please help.
    03-15-2018 11:41 AM
    Welcome to iMore! Please consider joining the site....

https://forums.imore.com/ask-questio...-up-imore.html

That being said have you checked the iCloud? Go to www.icloud.com sign in with your AppleID and password, and check in there.
    03-15-2018 02:20 PM
    Did you try a hard reset (reboot)? If that doesn't work, try Reset All Settings.

Go to Settings >General >Reset >Reset All Settings. This resets to default everything in Settings, including notifications, alerts, brightness, and clock settings like wake up alarms.
    03-15-2018 10:01 PM