My first post over here on iMore, I have been an ambassador at WC and I have been using Windows 10 on my phone for the past three years. I recently decided to try an iPhone because apps.

So far most things seem workable but I have a couple of questions.

First, I am trying to find out if there is a way to somehow import my previous text messages which seem to live in Microsoft’s OneDrive cloud somewhere.

Second, any tips for integrating my 1TB+ of OneDrive from Office365 into the photos app so I don’t have to migrate all of that and buy an iCloud subscription?

Thanks guys.
    03-11-2018 09:48 PM
    My first post over here on iMore, I have been an ambassador at WC and I have been using Windows 10 on my phone for the past three years. I recently decided to try an iPhone because apps.

First, I am trying to find out if there is a way to somehow import my previous text messages which seem to live in Microsoft’s OneDrive cloud somewhere.

Second, any tips for integrating my 1TB+ of OneDrive from Office365 into the photos app so I don’t have to migrate all of that and buy an iCloud subscription?

Thanks guys.
    Hi! Welcome to the Dark Side

You can export your .vcf card a computer’s desktop then import it via icloud.com, under Contacts (select the cog wheel, bottom right hand of that section).

As for your OneDrive thing, I don’t think there’s integration for the Photos app. Maybe someone who’s used OneDrive will be able to provide a more accurate answer.
    03-12-2018 06:18 AM
    Hi! Welcome to the Dark Side

You can export your .vcf card a computer’s desktop then import it via icloud.com, under Contacts (select the cog wheel, bottom right hand of that section).

As for your OneDrive thing, I don’t think there’s integration for the Photos app. Maybe someone who’s used OneDrive will be able to provide a more accurate answer.
    It seems like you're telling me how to import my contacts. That was no problem at all, as my contacts are stored in the same Exchange account with my email and calendar.

What I am looking for is how to import the SMS (text message) history. Right now, I am keeping the old Windows phone around until I am sure that I don't need to refer back to any of those texts, or find another way to access them.
    03-12-2018 10:40 AM
    Hello and welcome to iMore! I hope you'll like it here! I'm not sure if this would be helpful to you, but I did notice that there is a Microsoft OneDrive app in the App store. Might this be a possible solution for you?
    03-12-2018 02:04 PM
    I don't know of any way to migrate messages. There is a OneDrive app for your photo needs. If you have an account, just log in. It starts with only 5 free gb of storage space though. You can buy more. But this way, they don't take space on your camera roll or in iCloud.
    03-12-2018 06:54 PM

Thanks guys.
    Hi PepperdotNet
    I m facing same issue, no way to transfer messages from old Windows phone to iphone
    Did you find a solution already?
    Thanks
    04-19-2018 12:42 PM