My screen protector yesterday got messed up. If I go in tomorrow do you think I need an appointment or can I just walk in
    03-11-2018 05:05 PM
    My screen protector yesterday got messed up. If I go in tomorrow do you think I need an appointment or can I just walk in
    I’m not sure they would even do something about it, but depending on how busy the store is, you could go in without an appointment and see if they could squeeze you in at the Genius Bar.
    03-11-2018 05:19 PM
    I meant buy a new one.

I’m the kind a guy that I get very paranoid about things like scratches or marks that aren’t supposed to be there. I know some people might say I shouldn’t have an iPhone if that’s the case but I’m sure there’s A lot of people like me out there
    kataran likes this.
    03-11-2018 07:33 PM
    I meant buy a new one.

I’m the kind a guy that I get very paranoid about things like scratches or marks that aren’t supposed to be there. I know some people might say I shouldn’t have an iPhone if that’s the case but I’m sure there’s A lot of people like me out there
    Nah, it’s okay to be careful and take care of your devices.
    When my screen protector shattered I just walked in the Apple Store and purchased a new one.

Appointments are for the Genius Bar, not for the sales department. That’s what threw me off.
    03-11-2018 08:34 PM