iCloud drive showing inaccurate amount of storage remaining on mac

I

iMore Question

Hi. i use icloud drive have a total of 39 documents stored with a iCloud storage of 176.91 remaining i know this from looking at it on iCloud drive on iOS devices however on the mac it says under iCloud drive 39 items 189.96 remaining which is accurate as i only have a total storage amount remaining of 176.91 from the 200 plan im on. any ideas why this is happening

Thanks

djrakowski

Trusted Member
Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Hi. i use icloud drive have a total of 39 documents stored with a iCloud storage of 176.91 remaining i know this from looking at it on iCloud drive on iOS devices however on the mac it says under iCloud drive 39 items 189.96 remaining which is accurate as i only have a total storage amount remaining of 176.91 from the 200 plan im on. any ideas why this is happening

Thanks
Check the amount of storage utilized by iOS backups (Settings -> <your name> -> iCloud -> Manage Storage -> Backups). Is it anywhere near 13.05 GB? iCloud iOS backups are hidden in the iCloud folder synced to your Mac, so perhaps it doesn't count against available storage when viewed on a Mac. Mind you, I don't have access to my Mac right now, so I'm not sure this is the case.

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
My iMac continuously says that it’s full on my Mac, and only my Mac. Everywhere else it’s reporting the correct amount. I think it’s a bug to be honest.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner