It is not usefull to any apps

I

iMore Question

How to install apps in iphone 4s in my mobile i see that apps are not compatible in my mobile phone i want to install apps in my iphone 4s

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! It sounds to me like you’re running a very old version of iOS and running into app compatibility issues. You’ll want to make sure you’re running the latest version of iOS your device supports, which I believe is iOS 9.3.5. That should help but iPhone 4s was released over six years ago so you’re likely to run into issues regardless.
If you have any further questions please join the forum and reply back in this thread.

Last edited:

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! It sounds to me like you’re running a very old version of iOS and running into app compatibility issues. You’ll want to make sure you’re running the latest version of iOS your device supports, which I believe is iOS 9.3.5. That should help but iPhone 6s was released over six years ago so you’re likely to run into issues regardless.
If you have any further questions please join the forum and reply back in this thread.

4s

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods