Sell Your Old iPhone For Cash!

What's my iPhone worth?
    What happened to Easter Sunday on the iPhone?
    QuixerThanU likes this.
    02-19-2018 10:40 PM
    I don’t know, but Easter falls on April 1st this year.
    02-20-2018 05:45 AM
    I don’t know, but Easter falls on April 1st this year.
    Yup! *Fact Checked*
    Name:  Easter-on-April-Fools.png
Views: 453
Size:  155.2 KB
    02-20-2018 10:52 AM
    What happened to Easter Sunday on the iPhone?
    I contacted Apple Support via Twitter, and they are aware of this issue. They suggested that we keep our software updated, so a fix must be in the works. Hope this helps.
    Just_Me_D and QuixerThanU like this.
    02-20-2018 11:46 AM
    It was removed for the same reason certain emojis are added and removed.
    02-20-2018 05:01 PM
    Easter has been missing from the Calendar for a while.
    I too reported it some time ago.
    Good Luck
    02-20-2018 05:47 PM
    ....and what reason would that be?
    QuixerThanU likes this.
    02-20-2018 08:09 PM
    I have 2 calendars on my Calendar app. One is under Gmail. It has Easter. The other is under other and is subscribed. No Easter. Easter is not an official US holiday. Only the official US holidays are on this one. It's been like this as long as I've had an iPhone. I'm not sure if I have an iCloud Calendar. LOL The holiday calendars I have were added with links when I had my iPhone 4. I don't think it had any holidays to begin with. I could be wrong about some of this. It has me all confused now.

One has Easter but not April Fools day. The other has April Fools Day, but not Easter. LOL

Last edited by Ledsteplin; 02-20-2018 at 10:17 PM.
    02-20-2018 09:01 PM
    Oh I knew this was coming. Please...explain...
    02-20-2018 09:31 PM
    ....and what reason would that be?
    Oh I knew this was coming. Please...explain...
    Oh come now... let’s not get triggered and look for the nearest safe space.
    QuixerThanU likes this.
    02-21-2018 10:48 AM
    Triggered? Safe space? I love those keywords.

All I did was ask you to elaborate. But never mind. I don't want to derail the thread.
    02-21-2018 11:21 AM
    Easter is not an official US holiday. [/url]
    But Google says it is. And as you know, if it's on the internet, then it has to be true.

Name:  fullsizeoutput_457.jpeg
Views: 165
Size:  12.1 KB
    Tartarus likes this.
    02-21-2018 12:15 PM
    Me and my wife are both on 11.3 beta three. My calendar shows Easter and hers does not and we are using the same calendar.
    02-21-2018 02:30 PM
    But Google says it is. And as you know, if it's on the internet, then it has to be true.

Name:  fullsizeoutput_457.jpeg
Views: 165
Size:  12.1 KB
    Yeah, they have it on a calendar, but it's not an official holiday.
    02-21-2018 02:46 PM
    Easter is always on a Sunday so there technically is no reason for it to be a federally recognized holiday as most government employees are already off on Sundays. That said, I also find it humorous that April Fools day is on my Apple calendar but Easter isn't.
    Tartarus, Lee_Bo and wenrob like this.
    02-21-2018 02:59 PM
    Easter is always on a Sunday so there technically is no reason for it to be a federally recognized holiday as most government employees are already off on Sundays. That said, I also find it humorous that April Fools day is on my Apple calendar but Easter isn't.
    Yeah, as shown above, it's on one I have, but not the other. And vice versa. LOL
    02-21-2018 03:21 PM
    Huh? Look for the nearest safe space? You’ve clearly got me mistaken for someone else. I play with the big dawgs and I can definitely handle my own. With that being said, I see you’ve yet to answer my question.......If “you” need some safe space, go ahead and say so.
    02-21-2018 06:35 PM
    The issue is we don’t understand what you are getting at and are therefore asking for clarity. You appear to be the only one being triggered at this point.
    02-22-2018 07:14 AM
    Huh? Look for the nearest safe space? You’ve clearly got me mistaken for someone else. I play with the big dawgs and I can definitely handle my own. With that being said, I see you’ve yet to answer my question.......If “you” need some safe space, go ahead and say so.
    Triggered? Safe space? I love those keywords.

All I did was ask you to elaborate. But never mind. I don't want to derail the thread.
    Whoa whoa ok Big D don’t get you panties in a bunch For the record I didn’t answer either of your questions because I thought what I was alluding to was so obvious that you were both aware of it, and were thus simply posturing. Which for the record would normally get a response but I was making my comment in half jest since there is Christmas and St. Patrick’s Day in the calendar. Though I could explain that by the former being given a pass because it has been essentially turned into a secular pagan holiday, and the latter being given a pass by similarly having become nothing more than another secular Bacchanalian hallows eve type day of adult beverage fun. Although giant Easter bunny outfits, hiding eggs, chocolate, etc., has similarly become more an American holiday enjoyed by many people of all faiths, so not sure why it was targeted by the ‘don’t want to offend Apple police’. Big picture, I was connecting the disappearance of Easter with that of the ‘Revolver Emoji’, along with the addition of numerous other emojis in the Apple virtue signaling, pandering, etc. campaign. Now I’ll wait for someone (not either of you) to get offended and report me to admin.
    02-22-2018 12:04 PM
    Whoa whoa ok Big D don’t get you panties in a bunch For the record I didn’t answer either of your questions because I thought what I was alluding to was so obvious that you were both aware of it, and were thus simply posturing. Which for the record would normally get a response but I was making my comment in half jest since there is Christmas and St. Patrick’s Day in the calendar. Though I could explain that by the former being given a pass because it has been essentially turned into a secular pagan holiday, and the latter being given a pass by similarly having become nothing more than another secular Bacchanalian hallows eve type day of adult beverage fun. Although giant Easter bunny outfits, hiding eggs, chocolate, etc., has similarly become more an American holiday enjoyed by many people of all faiths, so not sure why it was targeted by the ‘don’t want to offend Apple police’. Big picture, I was connecting the disappearance of Easter with that of the ‘Revolver Emoji’, along with the addition of numerous other emojis in the Apple virtue signaling, pandering, etc. campaign. Now I’ll wait for someone (not either of you) to get offended and report me to admin.
    You’re severely over estimating the impact of your comment. I don’t believe anyone will be reporting you over your opinion.

I figured that’s what you were getting at. That’s funny to me, is all.
    02-22-2018 05:53 PM
    Oh Okay. I understand. Now in regard to someone getting offended by what you stated, I don't see that happening. I mean, seriously, what did you state that was so bad? Anyway, thanks for the clarification. I appreciate it....
    02-22-2018 07:27 PM
    You’re severely over estimating the impact of your comment. I don’t believe anyone will be reporting you over your opinion.

I figured that’s what you were getting at. That’s funny to me, is all.
    I figured you figured.
    But no, no overestimation here.... I was once again taking a jab at the snowflakes who might need a safe space after my post. I was definitely not serious. But you neeeeever know.....
    02-23-2018 03:17 PM
    It seems that the calendar has been updated to show Easter on April 1.
    Unfortunately, it also added something on March 2 that says "Holi".
    Is anyone else seeing that?
    02-24-2018 11:46 AM
    It seems that the calendar has been updated to show Easter on April 1.
    Unfortunately, it also added something on March 2 that says "Holi".
    Is anyone else seeing that?
    Yes, I noticed the “Holi” entry yesterday.
    02-24-2018 12:11 PM
    Yes, Easter is back!
    As a bonus they gave us Holi.
    djrakowski likes this.
    02-24-2018 01:45 PM
35 12