No Easter on calendar

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
I don’t know, but Easter falls on April 1st this year.
Yup! *Fact Checked* ;)
Easter-on-April-Fools.png

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I have 2 calendars on my Calendar app. One is under Gmail. It has Easter. The other is under other and is subscribed. No Easter. Easter is not an official US holiday. Only the official US holidays are on this one. It's been like this as long as I've had an iPhone. I'm not sure if I have an iCloud Calendar. LOL The holiday calendars I have were added with links when I had my iPhone 4. I don't think it had any holidays to begin with. I could be wrong about some of this. It has me all confused now.

One has Easter but not April Fools day. The other has April Fools Day, but not Easter. LOL

d0de5ee3ff62b01144b8ba04e12fbd17.jpg

Last edited:

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Easter is always on a Sunday so there technically is no reason for it to be a federally recognized holiday as most government employees are already off on Sundays. That said, I also find it humorous that April Fools day is on my Apple calendar but Easter isn't.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Easter is always on a Sunday so there technically is no reason for it to be a federally recognized holiday as most government employees are already off on Sundays. That said, I also find it humorous that April Fools day is on my Apple calendar but Easter isn't.

Yeah, as shown above, it's on one I have, but not the other. And vice versa. LOL

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Oh come now... let’s not get triggered and look for the nearest safe space.

Huh? Look for the nearest safe space? You’ve clearly got me mistaken for someone else. I play with the big dawgs and I can definitely handle my own. With that being said, I see you’ve yet to answer my question.......If “you” need some safe space, go ahead and say so.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Oh come now... let’s not get triggered and look for the nearest safe space.

The issue is we don’t understand what you are getting at and are therefore asking for clarity. You appear to be the only one being triggered at this point.

kanaka

Jun 16, 2017
Visit site
Huh? Look for the nearest safe space? You’ve clearly got me mistaken for someone else. I play with the big dawgs and I can definitely handle my own. With that being said, I see you’ve yet to answer my question.......If “you” need some safe space, go ahead and say so.

Triggered? Safe space? I love those keywords.

All I did was ask you to elaborate. But never mind. I don't want to derail the thread.

Whoa whoa ok Big D don’t get you panties in a bunch For the record I didn’t answer either of your questions because I thought what I was alluding to was so obvious that you were both aware of it, and were thus simply posturing. Which for the record would normally get a response but I was making my comment in half jest since there is Christmas and St. Patrick’s Day in the calendar. Though I could explain that by the former being given a pass because it has been essentially turned into a secular pagan holiday, and the latter being given a pass by similarly having become nothing more than another secular Bacchanalian hallows eve type day of adult beverage fun. Although giant Easter bunny outfits, hiding eggs, chocolate, etc., has similarly become more an American holiday enjoyed by many people of all faiths, so not sure why it was targeted by the ‘don’t want to offend Apple police’. Big picture, I was connecting the disappearance of Easter with that of the ‘Revolver Emoji’, along with the addition of numerous other emojis in the Apple virtue signaling, pandering, etc. campaign. Now I’ll wait for someone (not either of you) to get offended and report me to admin.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Whoa whoa ok Big D don’t get you panties in a bunch For the record I didn’t answer either of your questions because I thought what I was alluding to was so obvious that you were both aware of it, and were thus simply posturing. Which for the record would normally get a response but I was making my comment in half jest since there is Christmas and St. Patrick’s Day in the calendar. Though I could explain that by the former being given a pass because it has been essentially turned into a secular pagan holiday, and the latter being given a pass by similarly having become nothing more than another secular Bacchanalian hallows eve type day of adult beverage fun. Although giant Easter bunny outfits, hiding eggs, chocolate, etc., has similarly become more an American holiday enjoyed by many people of all faiths, so not sure why it was targeted by the ‘don’t want to offend Apple police’. Big picture, I was connecting the disappearance of Easter with that of the ‘Revolver Emoji’, along with the addition of numerous other emojis in the Apple virtue signaling, pandering, etc. campaign. Now I’ll wait for someone (not either of you) to get offended and report me to admin.

You’re severely over estimating the impact of your comment. I don’t believe anyone will be reporting you over your opinion.

I figured that’s what you were getting at. That’s funny to me, is all.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal