Need help with this thread!

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Why am I not getting notifications for the iPhone X best case and accessories thread? Ever since they changed thread title, this thread doesn’t show up in my notifications anymore . Can someone help me with this?

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Why am I not getting notifications for the iPhone X best case and accessories thread? Ever since they changed thread title, this thread doesn’t show up in my notifications anymore . Can someone help me with this?

Have you tried unsubscribing and resubscribing to it?

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Even though I see the TapaTalk icon beside your name, what app are you not getting notifications on?

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Have you tried unsubscribing and resubscribing to it?

Yes I’ve tried unsubscribing to the thread several times but the weird thing is as soon as I closed the app out and opened it up again it showed subscribed.

I think there was a glitch with all three of my apps, the iMore Forum App, the regular Tapatalk App and the Tapatalk Pro that I have on my phone. So I signed out of all three and only signed into Tapatalk Pro and now I can unsubscribe to the Best Case and Accessories for the IPhone X Thread.

So I subscribed to the thread again and now I have to wait for someone to post in it to see if I get notifications for it!

Sorry for the confusion and thanks for the help

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Yes I’ve tried unsubscribing to the thread several times but the weird thing is as soon as I closed the app out and opened it up again it showed subscribed.

I think there was a glitch with all three of my apps, the iMore Forum App, the regular Tapatalk App and the Tapatalk Pro that I have on my phone. So I signed out of all three and only signed into Tapatalk Pro and now I can unsubscribe to the Best Case and Accessories for the IPhone X Thread.

So I subscribed to the thread again and now I have to wait for someone to post in it to see if I get notifications for it!

Sorry for the confusion and thanks for the help

I'll go in and post a test post to see if you get a notification.

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I'll go in and post a test post to see if you get a notification.

Thanks Annie for the test post. But still not showing up in my notifications on Tapatalk.. oh well, I’ll just keep going in the way I’ve been doing it. I just like to see it with all my other notifications!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711