Why am I not getting notifications for the iPhone X best case and accessories thread? Ever since they changed thread title, this thread doesn’t show up in my notifications anymore . Can someone help me with this?
    02-19-2018 12:55 AM
    Why am I not getting notifications for the iPhone X best case and accessories thread? Ever since they changed thread title, this thread doesn’t show up in my notifications anymore . Can someone help me with this?
    Have you tried unsubscribing and resubscribing to it?
    violetjune likes this.
    02-19-2018 02:28 AM
    Even though I see the TapaTalk icon beside your name, what app are you not getting notifications on?
    02-19-2018 08:02 AM
    Have you tried unsubscribing and resubscribing to it?
    Yes I’ve tried unsubscribing to the thread several times but the weird thing is as soon as I closed the app out and opened it up again it showed subscribed.

I think there was a glitch with all three of my apps, the iMore Forum App, the regular Tapatalk App and the Tapatalk Pro that I have on my phone. So I signed out of all three and only signed into Tapatalk Pro and now I can unsubscribe to the Best Case and Accessories for the IPhone X Thread.

So I subscribed to the thread again and now I have to wait for someone to post in it to see if I get notifications for it!

Sorry for the confusion and thanks for the help
    02-19-2018 11:28 AM
    I don’t know much of a help I was but hopefully it’ll work properly now.
    02-19-2018 11:30 AM
    Yes I’ve tried unsubscribing to the thread several times but the weird thing is as soon as I closed the app out and opened it up again it showed subscribed.

I think there was a glitch with all three of my apps, the iMore Forum App, the regular Tapatalk App and the Tapatalk Pro that I have on my phone. So I signed out of all three and only signed into Tapatalk Pro and now I can unsubscribe to the Best Case and Accessories for the IPhone X Thread.

So I subscribed to the thread again and now I have to wait for someone to post in it to see if I get notifications for it!

Sorry for the confusion and thanks for the help
    I'll go in and post a test post to see if you get a notification.
    violetjune likes this.
    02-19-2018 11:51 AM
    I'll go in and post a test post to see if you get a notification.
    Thanks Annie for the test post. But still not showing up in my notifications on Tapatalk.. oh well, I’ll just keep going in the way I’ve been doing it. I just like to see it with all my other notifications!
    02-19-2018 12:09 PM
    That’s so frustrating!
    violetjune likes this.
    02-19-2018 09:22 PM