Old iTunes backups

Jason smith1978

Feb 16, 2018
Visit site
I have an I phone 5. It was free and I needed a phone...so I was very happy. I have an iCloud back up and sync it once a week. This was my moms phone and the backups were showing up in her iTunes account. So I deleted my iTunes backups from her account...and now they're gone from my account also! I have to always do her stuff on the phone that's how I new they showed up in her iTunes also.i don't know why?!
One of the backups is over year and other is about 9 months..
Can I get these back or is there software u could suggest I use.. TIA

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I have an I phone 5. It was free and I needed a phone...so I was very happy. I have an iCloud back up and sync it once a week. This was my moms phone and the backups were showing up in her iTunes account. So I deleted my iTunes backups from her account...and now they're gone from my account also! I have to always do her stuff on the phone that's how I new they showed up in her iTunes also.i don't know why?!
One of the backups is over year and other is about 9 months..
Can I get these back or is there software u could suggest I use.. TIA

Hey Jason. Welcome to iMore.

If you and your mom were sharing one iTunes account, that would be why when you deleted from one machine it also deleted from yours.

There is software available for retrieving deleted files but there are so many that I cannot recommend as I've never used them since I use Time Machine for all Mac backups and iCloud for all mobile backups.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2