I cant find remember my apple id and i cant also remember my email password

I

iMore Question

I tried going to the iforgot site but i cant find my apple id because i cant remember the email id8

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If you cannot recall your Apple ID and passcode AND you’re unable to retrieve it via the Apple’s retrieval option then there’s nothing any of us can do for you. Before contacting Apple Support, you’re going to need to be able to provide proof of your identity and proof that the account you’re attempting to access belongs to you.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
I tried going to the iforgot site but i cant find my apple id because i cant remember the email id8

When you set up your account you should of set up your emergency backup email address. That's not the same as your Apple ID. Use that. If not....

Like D said, there's nothing anyone here can do to help you. When you go to your local Apple Store for assistance you'll need to take proof of purchase (your receipt from when you bought the phone) and some form of picture ID (state ID or drivers license) for proof of who you are. They cannot and will not help you without those.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods