Would you buy an affordable case for an iPhone that has a 3.5mm headphone jack that would allow you to listen to music while charging your iPhone instead of using a splitter box that could be lost.
    Lee_Bo likes this.
    02-07-2018 11:47 AM
    Nope. I've adjusted to my wireless headphones and that's honestly all I care to use. I have three different pairs that I bounce between so when the battery may die on one, I move to the next. I primarily use my wireless headphones at my desk. It would be extremely inconvenient to have my headphones connected to my device as my phone may be in one place and I'm in a completely different area at my desk. In my car I have bluetooth and in my wifes care I have bluetooth and USB connections available. I honestly have zero need for a headphone jack now in general. The off situations where I would like one are rare and not frequent enough to justify purchasing a case with a headphone jack.
    Lee_Bo and djrakowski like this.
    02-07-2018 11:51 AM
    Would you buy an affordable case for an iPhone that has a 3.5mm headphone jack that would allow you to listen to music while charging your iPhone instead of using a splitter box that could be lost.
    Greetings and salutations. Welcome to iMore.

I've been using bluetooth for years, even when the iPhone had the audio jack, but just like @Quis89 said, I have several pair of bluetooth headsets (yes, one of them are AirPods) and also have bt in mine and my wife's cars, so wired headsets, to me, are a thing of the past.
    02-07-2018 01:14 PM
    I might but it depends on the design. It would have to be attractive and it would help if it had a quality head amp and DAC in it. Perhaps some flavor of ESS Sabre. Audiophiles tend to prefer wired audio so there might be a market but honestly products like the AudioQuest DragonFly Red and Black serve that market pretty well.
    Lee_Bo likes this.
    02-07-2018 01:22 PM
    It would depend on the cost, and the quality of the case. I have both wired and wireless headphones....
    Lee_Bo likes this.
    02-07-2018 01:28 PM
    Personally, no. The only time I want to charge my phone while listening to music is for trips in the car. The splitter stays on the end of the aux cable which is plugged inside of the center armrest. I don't listen to music on my phone anywhere else but the car.
    Lee_Bo likes this.
    02-07-2018 07:00 PM
    I doubt it. I mean, I’m one of those who typically use a Bluetooth headsets/AirPods. Besides, it’s a nonissue for people with a wireless charging base, in my opinion. Still, I’m sure a decent amount of people would be interested.
    Lee_Bo likes this.
    02-07-2018 08:06 PM
    No.
    Lee_Bo likes this.
    02-07-2018 08:13 PM
    02-08-2018 04:44 AM
    Nope. I’ve long abandoned wired headphones and my iPhone X has wireless charging.
    Lee_Bo likes this.
    02-08-2018 05:11 AM
    By the way.... welcome to iMore! I hope you find the help you're looking for! When you get a chance, please take a minute to introduce yourself here!
    Lee_Bo and Sherry_B like this.
    02-08-2018 01:19 PM
    No. I have no interest in a headphone jack. Have been using bluetooth headphones since they first came out.
    02-08-2018 02:29 PM
    I’m using AirPods since the day 1 and I’m happy about it. Not missing the 3,5mm jack.
    02-08-2018 04:30 PM
    No, I hate added bulk I've adopted to the jackless phones just fine.
    02-09-2018 04:25 AM
    Evolve to the future of things: AirPods rule!
    02-09-2018 02:47 PM
    Nope. Been using BT headphones for more than 5 years...can’t go back now!
    02-09-2018 04:30 PM