Can I stream music via Spotify on my Watch w/out my iPhone?

corrycorry

Nov 29, 2017
Visit site
I subscribe to Spotify & have lots of music on my phone. However I want to listen to same through wireless headphones & my Apple Watch series 3 while walking/exercising. How can I do this without having to bring my phone along.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Best way to listen to Music on Apple Watch

With Spotify, you will need to have your iPhone with you in order to stream via the Watch.

corrycorry

Nov 29, 2017
Visit site

Thanks Just_Me_D. Is Apple Music the only way that I can listen to music without having to bring my phone??

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Thanks Just_Me_D. Is Apple Music the only way that I can listen to music without having to bring my phone??

To the best of my knowledge, Music is the only way, thus far.

si001

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
That’s amazing I didn’t know that. I just tried it because I don’t have the cellular model and it’s working. How does it work, your downloaded playlist are stored on the watch? Because obviously you can’t stream if you don’t have the cellular data.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
That’s amazing I didn’t know that. I just tried it because I don’t have the cellular model and it’s working. How does it work, your downloaded playlist are stored on the watch? Because obviously you can’t stream if you don’t have the cellular data.

You can choose what playlists you want synced to your Watch. There is some kind of limit on how much GB or how many songs you can sync but I don’t know the exact numbers.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit