Unusual maps color splotch

samduffy

Apr 21, 2016
Visit site
58B1245F-EE06-4E35-B237-5826D40D2FDA.jpg Hi does anyone know why this is happening on maps for me. I’m not sure what is or why it’s happening. It looks like a yellow orange coloured blob

This is definitely a software issue as I’m noticing it on iPhone X iPad Air 2 and my friend is experiencing the same thing On his iPhone X

Any help appreciated.

Thank you

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
It’s called a glitch. Something interfered with the cameras there when the photo was taken.
Nothing to worry about.

samduffy

Apr 21, 2016
Visit site
Thanks Tartarus. Yeah I’ve reported the issue to Apple already on the maps app. Also I’ve noticed there is places showing on maps that are no longer there businesses that closed down etc but Apple maps still shows them

Why ?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Thanks Tartarus. Yeah I’ve reported the issue to Apple already on the maps app. Also I’ve noticed there is places showing on maps that are no longer there businesses that closed down etc but Apple maps still shows them

Why ?

So does Goggle maps. I doubt the info on maps are updated with the latest that often. Apple and other maps use what's available. Businesses, especially small businesses, come and go. It would be a huge undertaking to try and stay caught up.

samduffy

Apr 21, 2016
Visit site
yeah thats true. its no big deal and overall ,maps is very reliable. I just hope they bring us the "Nearby" feature along with indoor maps and airport maps too

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative