How can I submit a guest post?

I

iMore Question

Hi,

I would like to submit an article on "How to Convert Zimbra Contacts & address book to iphone & vCard". So can you please reply me with the complete process on how will I submit the same on your site.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! You can find info about joining the site in this thread...

https://forums.imore.com/ask-question/293812-guide-how-sign-up-imore.html

Please note the pages look a little different now since the site redesign, BUT still work basically the same.

As for doing a review, you can use this section....

https://forums.imore.com/community-reviews/

Again please note you must NOT be connected to the company you are reviewing. IF you are then you might want to reach out to our Community Manager @James Falconer about any promotional opportunities that may be available. james(AT)mobilenations(DOT)com

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I would like to submit an article on "How to Convert Zimbra Contacts & address book to iphone & vCard". So can you please reply me with the complete process on how will I submit the same on your site.

You stated your purpose is to submit an article. You didn’t say you wanted to join and become a member and you did not ask if any of us were interested in the article. With that in mind, if your sole purpose to is promote an article, that article will be not be allowed or will be deleted shortly after posting.

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
i figured.. if you're not a member then you can't post here right ? you have to register first in order to do that.

That is incorrect. You can post anonymously, but there are some things you will be unable to do unless you become a member AND participate in the forums. One and done posts get rooted out very quickly.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234