How do I delete “memories” application?

I

iMore Question

I didn’t realize that the “memories” application was going to send hundreds of my pictures to friends. I don’t like that and want to delete the application. How do I do that?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Hello and welcome to iMore! Are you referring to a specific app that you have downloaded, or to the memories option in Photos? Also, you might want to register for an account with iMore so that we can continue to help you! :)

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I don't see any way memories in the photos app could send to anyone. So I assume you mean an app of some sort. Press on the app until they wiggle, then tap the X.
If you mean something else, then we'll need more info.

Keith Croshaw

Jan 10, 2018
Visit site
Perhaps you shared your albums with people accidentally. I think memories are local to each device. Maybe the algorithm makes them seem the same in everyone's device. Although memories only appears for my local photos...

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
The only way to share with friends is to open Photos and tap Memories and choose Share, then they'll get shared. Don't do that if you don't wish to share your photos. Memories is part of the operating systems and cannot be removed.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner