hi, i lost a phone and reported it, i found it.

I

iMore Question

i left it aside. and some of my friends say asurion only has a grace period . if we dont receive any envelope and instructions if we find phone .we are nothing to do with it. its been more than 3 months. can any one suggest what to do. can i take it easy.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
i left it aside. and some of my friends say asurion only has a grace period . if we dont receive any envelope and instructions if we find phone .we are nothing to do with it. its been more than 3 months. can any one suggest what to do. can i take it easy.

If you’ve already received your replacement device, send your found device to Asurion.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I found a iPhone 8 Plus on factory settings, has no SIM card and Siri is not responding . How can I find the owner

I’ll bite. Unless the owner displays personal information via the Find My iPhone feature it has that information visible within the device itself then it will be difficult to locate the owner. Just in case the owner has reported the device lost or stolen via local authorities, check with them.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73