Okey so every night I charge my phone. (Yes I know I shouldn’t, but I do) Every night when I charge my iPhone I turn off the internet, but when I wake up the internet is on? The thing is that My notifications pops up only when I touch the phone. Like only a simple touch on the screen and all my notifications pops up. It has been doing this since the last update, and it seems like nobody else is experiencing this but me? When I touch the screen all the notifications pops up and WiFi is already on even when I turned it off when I went to bed?
    12-27-2017 04:50 AM
    Okey so every night I charge my phone. (Yes I know I shouldn’t, but I do) Every night when I charge my iPhone I turn off the internet, but when I wake up the internet is on? The thing is that My notifications pops up only when I touch the phone. Like only a simple touch on the screen and all my notifications pops up. It has been doing this since the last update, and it seems like nobody else is experiencing this but me? When I touch the screen all the notifications pops up and WiFi is already on even when I turned it off when I went to bed?
    If you use Control Center to disable WiFi, it will be automatically enabled at 5:00AM. This is normal and was introduced with iOS 11.

Charging overnight is not something ‘you shouldn’t do’. Charge whenever, wherever and however you like.
    12-27-2017 04:55 AM
    Okey so every night I charge my phone. (Yes I know I shouldn’t, but I do) ...
    Why shouldn’t you. Every iPhone I’ve ever had, with the exception of my iPhone X, was charged overnight every night without any problems or degradation in battery performance.
    taz323 likes this.
    12-27-2017 07:12 AM
    Apple says it is ok to charge your battery whenever you want as it can't be overcharged. Your software controls the battery and shuts the charge off when it is fully charged.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    12-31-2017 08:30 AM