I forgot password for my iPhone and forgot answer for security questions. What should I do?

I

iMore Question

I forgot password for my i Phone and try to reste, but in the meantime my link has expipred and I not finishing resetting. In service can not help me, and apple support also can not help me because I am in Serbia and they do not have my location.
What I can do more?

Hope someone can help me?

Kind regards,

Bojana

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: I forgrot password for my iPhone and forgot answer for security questions. What should I do?

I forgot password for my i Phone and try to reste, but in the meantime my link has expipred and I not finishing resetting. In service can not help me, and apple support also can not help me because I am in Serbia and they do not have my location.
What I can do more?

Hope someone can help me?

Kind regards,

Bojana

Your location is irrelevant. You are asking people to assist you in gaining access to a device that they cannot prove belongs to you. That’s not going to happen. As stated above, you’re going to have to recall your iCloud credentials in order to access the device. Period.

kcox52692

Mar 21, 2017
Visit site
Re: I forgrot password for my iPhone and forgot answer for security questions. What should I do?

Agree with previous responses. It's called device protection. A security feature Apple instituted beginning with iOS 7.

If you lose or someone steals your phone, it can't be factory reset and activated without "your" specific credentials.

I found this out the hard way when I bought a used iPhone 4. It's iCloud locked. It's now a $45 paperweight.

Now the Find My iPhone feature was enabled on the iPhone 4. If it's disabled, that may be a different story.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Your location is irrelevant. You are asking people to assist you in gaining access to a device that they cannot prove belongs to you. That’s not going to happen. As stated above, you’re going to have to recall your iCloud credentials in order to access the device. Period.

WOW, how many times have we heard this story over the years....LOL.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro