The fitness app on my series 3 doesn’t seem to register all my activities. For example, it logged a general workout yesterday, but not my “outdoor walk”. The general one showed up in my exercise ring along with the walk as far as the total duration but didn’t provide any additional data. Ie: calories burned, duration, or distance. Nor did it appear in my log. I have tried restarting both my phone and watch twice with no luck.
    12-25-2017 01:33 PM
    Are you using a fitness app from the App Store? If so, what is it called?
    12-25-2017 07:13 PM
    It’s the standard app that came with the watch. Nothing fancy 😊
    12-25-2017 11:05 PM
    In the Health app, the Sources\Devices should show your watch.

You can click on that and then you will see various Activity, Body Measurements, and Vitals. There is also a Privacy Settings. Click that and it will open up the Watch app in its Privacy settings page. In the Watch app Privacy page, there are toggles for Heart Rate and Fitness Tracking. Check to see if those two toggles are set to On, where On will be the toggle slider color in Green, with the toggle slid to the right. Probably unlikely, but if the toggles are not set to On, then perhaps data captured in the watch are not able to be populated in the Activity or Health apps.

Beyond the above, I'm not sure why the Apple Activity app would not log data for an Outdoor Walk while it does for general usage when you are wearing the watch and just walking around.

Hope others will add on with more ideas on what may be happening.
    12-26-2017 10:19 AM