Why is my phone acting up?

I

iMore Question

I've had my iphone 7 plus for a year now. My phone has been working fine until recently. All of a sudden people couldn't hear me in a phone call at all, when I connect my ear buds it doesnt work as if they weren't there but I can charge my phone fine, and also when my phone dies it task a long time to turn back on. Last time I tried to turn it on it took 12 hours on the little apple logo. Curious enough when it took the 12 hours to turn on the probles subsided for a while but they came back again. Please I would like to know whats going on and how can I fix it (if its even possible). I would appreciate it very much if someone helped me.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don’t know. Maybe your battery is defective. Maybe your storage is full. Maybe your iOS version has become corrupted. It could be any number of things. With that in mind, put the device in recovery mode and restore it via iTunes. Afterwards, set it up as a new device. That’s my recommendation.

Last edited:

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
As recommended by Just_Me_D, definitely try restoring your iPhone and let us know if that solved the problem or not.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73