My life is not defined by what people think or say. I'd pretty much ignore the person. Then again, I guess it's pretty much like going to McDonald's and spouting off how much you like Burger King.

For me, I used to be an Android only guy but now my active phone is my 2nd iPhone. 6s 128gb. I quite like it. Also have an iPad Air 2. Typing this on my LG G5 though. 😀
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    12-26-2017 09:08 AM
    There are a lot of "attention whores" out there that aren't happy unless they're stirring s**t up, just to be stirring s**t up ...
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    12-26-2017 09:12 AM
    There are a lot of "attention whores" out there that aren't happy unless they're stirring s**t up, just to be stirring s**t up ...
    Sadly true.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    12-26-2017 09:23 AM
    Some people are just contrary! There are a few of those in my family, and while it’s irksome, over time I’ve learned to shrug it off... most of the time anyway! Some of them aren’t even aware that they do it. But deliberately stirring the pot, no matter what the topic is rude.
    Just_Me_D, kcox52692 and DMP89145 like this.
    12-26-2017 09:28 AM
    I can make any smartphone work for me, but the iPhone fits me and my smartphone needs perfectly. Still, I have enough common sense to understand that the iPhone does not fit everyone’s smartphone needs and therefore, I’m not going to waste my time trying to get others to feel the way I feel about it. In addition, I’m too respectful of others to go into a forum dedicated to non-Apple products to talk about the iPhone, but that’s Just Me, D....
    And what does that have to do with my post exactly?
    12-26-2017 06:34 PM
    And what does that have to do with my post exactly?
    Absolutely nothing. After re-reading my reply, I was like, huh? Why did I even quote the other post? #smh I must have been high on all of that Christmas food I ate.
    12-26-2017 08:19 PM
    In addition to my original post in this thread, I’ll also throw in the members who only show up when there’s a controversy. They show up, boldly spread their hatred and disdain, attempt to shame anyone who dare share an opposing view or let it be known that they don’t care, and then they disappear to their home forum, wherever the heck that is. I guess the old adage is true - To build one’s self up, another have to be torn down.
    12-27-2017 07:09 AM
    Here goes D, stirring up controversy again.
    Great points though. I think the majority of forum users are open-minded, kind people who are here to have a positive impact and share thoughts and experiences. And then there’s a minority group who seem to get their jollies by trolling forums and fueling fires. They don’t bother me. I’m more concerned about the experience other good users are having.
    12-27-2017 08:41 AM
    In addition to my original post in this thread, I’ll also throw in the members who only show up when there’s a controversy. They show up, boldly spread their hatred and disdain, attempt to shame anyone who dare share an opposing view or let it be known that they don’t care, and then they disappear to their home forum, wherever the heck that is. I guess the old adage is true - To build one’s self up, another have to be torn down.
    Or those who show up a few weeks before a new iPhone release and post up until release, then disappear until the next year. No objection to it, just seems odd.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    12-27-2017 03:23 PM
    Or those who show up a few weeks before a new iPhone release and post up until release, then disappear until the next year. No objection to it, just seems odd.
    That normal to me. There’s always hype around iPhone releases and people want to get in on it.
    calebt likes this.
    12-27-2017 03:38 PM
    Some people just have hate in their hearts. It's the only way they can keep warm during the cold months.

Haters are going to hate and be disrespectful. Take 'em with a grain of salt and smile from the wrists down.......even if you're mumbling something under your breath. That's allowed. :-)
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    12-27-2017 04:07 PM
    Here goes D, stirring up controversy again.
    Great points though.
    (Laughing)...Thank you.
    I think the majority of forum users are open-minded, kind people who are here to have a positive impact and share thoughts and experiences. And then there’s a minority group who seem to get their jollies by trolling forums and fueling fires. They don’t bother me. I’m more concerned about the experience other good users are having.
    I agree.
    Rob Phillips likes this.
    12-27-2017 04:43 PM
37 12