Just_Me_D likes this.
    12-25-2017 08:44 AM
    Feliz Navidad !!!!!!
    Just_Me_D and TgeekB like this.
    12-25-2017 09:31 AM
    Ho,Ho,Ho !!
    MB64 likes this.
    12-25-2017 10:14 AM
    Good morning to you all. Today is “Christmas” Day so I’d like to take a moment to wish each of you a very Merry “Christmas”!
    Wishing you you a very Merry Christmas!
    12-25-2017 11:56 AM
    Wishing you you a very Merry Christmas!
    Thank you, sir....
    firedept10 likes this.
    12-25-2017 12:11 PM
    Good morning to you all. Today is “Christmas” Day so I’d like to take a moment to wish each of you a very Merry “Christmas”!
    Merry Christmas to you and your Family
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    12-25-2017 01:57 PM
    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.
    TgeekB likes this.
    12-25-2017 01:57 PM
    Merry Christmas to you and your Family
    Thank you very much!...
    12-25-2017 05:07 PM
    Merry Christmas everyone!!
    12-25-2017 06:20 PM
    Merry Christmas everyone!!
    Thank you, sir...
    TripleOne likes this.
    12-25-2017 07:07 PM
    Christmas has come and gone, but I had to share this. Even my liberal democrat friends thought it funny.

To my Democrat friends:
    Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2018, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other countries nor the only "America" in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishes.

To my Republican friends:
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
    12-26-2017 08:31 AM
    If I know the person celebrates Xmas then Merry Christmas, if I don't know then Happy Holidays
    Just_Me_D and phreddyl like this.
    12-26-2017 08:50 AM
    I say happy holidays because I don't believe Jesus is Son of God. and I also don't believe Jesus was born on 25th December.
    P.S. Not looking to cause trouble here
    anyway Happy New year in advance !
    12-30-2017 08:35 AM
    I say happy holidays because I don't believe Jesus is Son of God. and I also don't believe Jesus was born on 25th December.
    P.S. Not looking to cause trouble here
    anyway Happy New year in advance !
    I asked for opinions and you’ve given yours. No harm done.
    12-30-2017 08:58 AM
    Christmas has come and gone, but I had to share this. Even my liberal democrat friends thought it funny.

To my Democrat friends:
    Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2018, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other countries nor the only "America" in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishes.

This is hilarious🤣🤣🤣
    Ledsteplin likes this.
    12-30-2017 09:18 AM

To my Democrat friends:

That was funny, thanks for sharing.
    I’m glad you pointed out you have liberal friends also, that shows you are open minded and able to look past differences. Not all people are like that which causes more harm than good. I think we’re not all as different as we like to believe, some people just take it to extremes. We should wish each other happiness and good health no matter what we call a holiday.
    12-30-2017 09:49 AM
    Happy New Years to All .

Merry Christmas or happy holidays?-2018.jpg
    TgeekB likes this.
    12-30-2017 02:55 PM
43 12