Change to a new battery? (Iphone 6s)

lolmit

Oct 16, 2017
Visit site
Hey guys,
My uncle purchase for me the iphone 6S(64 GB if it does matter) about two weeks after he released and i use him until today.
I am with original battery that came with the iphone.
The battery start to drain out fast and i am not sure if to switch it to a brand new one will be helpful or its happening because iphone 6S is too weak for today daily uses.
Will switching be a good idea?
My current IOS version is 11.2.1

comiken205

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys,
My uncle purchase for me the iphone 6S(64 GB if it does matter) about two weeks after he released and i use him until today.
I am with original battery that came with the iphone.
The battery start to drain out fast and i am not sure if to switch it to a brand new one will be helpful or its happening because iphone 6S is too weak for today daily uses.
Will switching be a good idea?
My current IOS version is 11.2.1

Get a new battery. The device is at least two years old and the battery could be close to its end life cycle. I suggest you take it to Apple or an Apple Authorized repair Dealer.

lolmit

Oct 16, 2017
Visit site
Get a new battery. The device is at least two years old and the battery could be close to its end life cycle. I suggest you take it to Apple or an Apple Authorized repair Dealer.
Thanks buddy.
Switching the battery maybe can also make the phone run a bit faster ? Because his performance became slower since he was brand new.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Thanks buddy.
Switching the battery maybe can also make the phone run a bit faster ? Because his performance became slower since he was brand new.

Yes, a new battery can improve the speed. I use an iPhone 6s Plus that has a battery that's pretty worn. I'll need to replace my battery soon.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner