I got my iphone 7+ last february after a very long time with blackberry. My last phone is Blackberry Passport. I do misses a few bb10 functions but after a while a got hang of the new iphone and i started to liking it. The only thing for a heavy user like me is just the battery life. I can’t go anywhere without making sure that I have my powerbank around. Dor me, the battery life is really bad and I just hope that the new iphone 8 and x had taken care of this issue.

A lot to write about my good experience, but I would like to share just one experience for the time being. When I first got my iphone 7+, I kept searching on what good apps around and I even bought the nice fance apps for emails, calendars, and a few other stuffs. But what funny is, after a while, I kept going back to all the stock apps. And then just deleted all these other fancy apps. What I want to highlight is that most of the stock apps is actually already really good and with ios, you don’t really have to but the fancy one.

Hope I will find more good stuff so that I can hang on with my iphone and not shifting to some other platform.

Thanks, adios.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    12-18-2017 04:31 AM
    Hi, glad to here your happy with your phone. I also stay with the stock apps mostly.
    12-18-2017 05:33 AM
    Thank you for sharing your excitement regarding the iPhone 7 Plus. As for battery life, how bright do you keep your display. Restoring an iPhone and setting it up as a new device can help restore good battery life.
    12-18-2017 06:42 AM
    Battery life tends to depreciate over time. The new 8 and X have decent battery life, but it’ll eventually lose its original capacity due to how lithium ion batteries work.

As for going back to stock apps, I tend to do that too
    But I’ve found a few great apps that replaced some of my stock apps such as Todoist, AirMail, Tweetbot, and maybe Fantastical.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us!
    12-18-2017 07:36 PM