After 10 months

kuje75

Feb 10, 2017
Visit site
I got my iphone 7+ last february after a very long time with blackberry. My last phone is Blackberry Passport. I do misses a few bb10 functions but after a while a got hang of the new iphone and i started to liking it. The only thing for a heavy user like me is just the battery life. I can’t go anywhere without making sure that I have my powerbank around. Dor me, the battery life is really bad and I just hope that the new iphone 8 and x had taken care of this issue.

A lot to write about my good experience, but I would like to share just one experience for the time being. When I first got my iphone 7+, I kept searching on what good apps around and I even bought the nice fance apps for emails, calendars, and a few other stuffs. But what funny is, after a while, I kept going back to all the stock apps. And then just deleted all these other fancy apps. What I want to highlight is that most of the stock apps is actually already really good and with ios, you don’t really have to but the fancy one.

Hope I will find more good stuff so that I can hang on with my iphone and not shifting to some other platform.

Thanks, adios.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for sharing your excitement regarding the iPhone 7 Plus. As for battery life, how bright do you keep your display. Restoring an iPhone and setting it up as a new device can help restore good battery life.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Battery life tends to depreciate over time. The new 8 and X have decent battery life, but it’ll eventually lose its original capacity due to how lithium ion batteries work.

As for going back to stock apps, I tend to do that too :)
But I’ve found a few great apps that replaced some of my stock apps such as Todoist, AirMail, Tweetbot, and maybe Fantastical.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal