Is it possible to have the widget show more than the current day? Say like today and tomorrow.
    12-11-2017 05:01 PM
    Hmmm, I don’t know. I do, however, know that the “Up Next” widget option will display tomorrow’s item if it’s next up in your calendar.
    12-11-2017 06:12 PM
    Hmmm, I don’t know. I do, however, know that the “Up Next” widget option will display tomorrow’s item if it’s next up in your calendar.
    Yes, I have experimented with the “Up Next” widget. I guess I’m not a fan of it also including any reminders you have set also. I wish it could leave those out. Is what it is I guess. I have also experimented with Google Calendar. It’s calendar widget will display the next two days whether something is planned or not. But, I would prefer to stick with Apple widgets if possible. Thanks for replying.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    12-11-2017 06:18 PM
    Yes, I have experimented with the “Up Next” widget. I guess I’m not a fan of it also including any reminders you have set also. I wish it could leave those out. Is what it is I guess. I have also experimented with Google Calendar. It’s calendar widget will display the next two days whether something is planned or not. But, I would prefer to stick with Apple widgets if possible. Thanks for replying.
    I hear you. Hopefully, Apple will spice up the Calendar up for us soon.
    MrMars and TripleOne like this.
    12-11-2017 06:22 PM
    Have you considered trying out other calendar apps?

Fantastical 2 is fantastic.
    12-11-2017 06:24 PM

I could check it out. I do have 3 calendars that I share with family members. Not sure if that would be an issue or not.
    TripleOne likes this.
    12-11-2017 06:28 PM
    I could check it out. I do have 3 calendars that I share with family members. Not sure if that would be an issue or not.
    It should sync over via iCloud if I’m not mistaken.
    12-11-2017 06:31 PM
    Here’s a screenshot of the 3 widgets. I prefer the way Google displays the info for the next 2 days. That way I can just swipe right and see what’s going on today and the next day. I was just hoping the Apple calendar widget would do the same thing.
    TripleOne likes this.
    12-11-2017 06:34 PM
    Here’s a screenshot of the 3 widgets. I prefer the way Google displays the info for the next 2 days. That way I can just swipe right and see what’s going on today and the next day. I was just hoping the Apple calendar widget would do the same thing. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...a6461ec3e1.jpg
    Agreed.
    I don’t get why Apple made two different widgets for the Calendar app.
    MrMars likes this.
    12-11-2017 07:45 PM

It seems like few if any “better” calendar and task apps have good or any 365/Exchange sync, and Google’s server side is lame for tasks.

Maybe enterprise or business compatibility is unimportant to many here? The enterprise form area gets little action.
    12-11-2017 08:22 PM