iPhone calendar widget

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hmmm, I don’t know. I do, however, know that the “Up Next” widget option will display tomorrow’s item if it’s next up in your calendar.

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Hmmm, I don’t know. I do, however, know that the “Up Next” widget option will display tomorrow’s item if it’s next up in your calendar.

Yes, I have experimented with the “Up Next” widget. I guess I’m not a fan of it also including any reminders you have set also. I wish it could leave those out. Is what it is I guess. I have also experimented with Google Calendar. It’s calendar widget will display the next two days whether something is planned or not. But, I would prefer to stick with Apple widgets if possible. Thanks for replying.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I have experimented with the “Up Next” widget. I guess I’m not a fan of it also including any reminders you have set also. I wish it could leave those out. Is what it is I guess. I have also experimented with Google Calendar. It’s calendar widget will display the next two days whether something is planned or not. But, I would prefer to stick with Apple widgets if possible. Thanks for replying.

I hear you. Hopefully, Apple will spice up the Calendar up for us soon.

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Here’s a screenshot of the 3 widgets. I prefer the way Google displays the info for the next 2 days. That way I can just swipe right and see what’s going on today and the next day. I was just hoping the Apple calendar widget would do the same thing.
377f40e3ea9fa76f4192e0a6461ec3e1.jpg

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Have you considered trying out other calendar apps?

Fantastical 2 is fantastic.

It seems like few if any “better” calendar and task apps have good or any 365/Exchange sync, and Google’s server side is lame for tasks.

Maybe enterprise or business compatibility is unimportant to many here? The enterprise form area gets little action.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711