Help! My "On my Iphone" notes were all gone!

pammaylag

Dec 1, 2017
Visit site
I was writing something on my notes then the app suddenly crashed. When i tried to get back to it, all of my notes on the "on my iphone" note folder dissappeared. Is there anyway to recover them? Those notes are all important to me. Help pleaseeee 😭

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Hard reset your phone to see if that causes them to return. A hard reset does not delete anything... since you did not tell us which phone you have, we can't tell you the hard reset procedure. Either Google for hard resetting your specific model, or reply back to this thread so that someone can tell you the proper hard reset steps for the model of phone you have.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I was writing something on my notes then the app suddenly crashed. When i tried to get back to it, all of my notes on the "on my iphone" note folder dissappeared. Is there anyway to recover them? Those notes are all important to me. Help pleaseeee

1. Force close the native Notes app. I’m assuming that is the app you were using.

2. Open the Notes app and check to see if your locally saved notes are available to you.

3. If not, reboot your iPhone.

4. If they are still not available, I hope you made a recent iTunes backup to restore from.