Where is iMore site support?

Charlie Maselli

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
I tried to post this comment on the article about iPhone gimbals and was told to contact iMore site support since the comment robot flagged it as spam:
“I’m considering the FeiyuTech a1000 which appears to be capable of handling an iPhone 7 Plus in an Otterbox Defender case which none of the others I’ve seen will do. An additional bonus is that the a1000 can apparently also work with my Panasonic G85 (715 grams with lens). I’m not familiar with the brand so it is good to see a FeiyuTech product reviewed here.“
No wonder there are no comments on that article! Rogue comment robot!

Chris McKay2

Jun 21, 2018
Visit site
I tried to reply to an article (i.e. not this post), but the forum is automatically flagging my reply as spam and advises me to remove any links or references to money and if the problem persists, to contact site support.

1. There are no references to money in my comment. I originally had a $ sign in there but removed it in favour of the more widely used "smackaroo" currency reference. Should I have used "greenbacks", "moolah" or "simoleans" instead?
2. There are definitely no links in my comment. I made mention of an "Apple commercial", but have now changed that to "Apple Sales Machine". I like to think progressively in case others are sensitive about that sort of thing.
3. One of the first things I noticed about this site is that you guys at iMore are bleeding-edge cool. I'm convinced you all wear berets and those that are so inclined (i.e. are capable of) sport immaculately groomed goatees. Hey, I'm progressive and totally cool with that. But a UX incorporating navigation without any context is not cool! I really don't like having to click on things and then wait for the page to load before I know what I just clicked on. Searching for an option to contact "site support", I've looked in all the obvious locations. What looks like a trash can in the top right is actually a shopping basket (seriously, that's a trashcan icon people) and links to a marketplace of some sort, the speech bubble icon is a link to the forum homepage and the magnifying glass is (obviously) a search function. The menu to the left is more descriptive, but again has no mention of contacting site support.

Ironically, plugging "site support" into the search returns this thread describing exactly the same issue I'm experiencing. Presumably, Charlie is still languishing in some sort of forum purgatory waiting to hear back as he is still on 1 post.

The Contact Us page is predictably orientated towards generating advertising dollars and has absolutely no support contact information.

So, can anyone please tell me how to contact iMore Site Support? Otherwise, this will undoubtedly be my first and last comment on here.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I tried to reply to an article (i.e. not this post), but the forum is automatically flagging my reply as spam and advises me to remove any links or references to money and if the problem persists, to contact site support.

1. There are no references to money in my comment. I originally had a $ sign in there but removed it in favour of the more widely used "smackaroo" currency reference. Should I have used "greenbacks", "moolah" or "simoleans" instead?
2. There are definitely no links in my comment. I made mention of an "Apple commercial", but have now changed that to "Apple Sales Machine". I like to think progressively in case others are sensitive about that sort of thing.
3. One of the first things I noticed about this site is that you guys at iMore are bleeding-edge cool. I'm convinced you all wear berets and those that are so inclined (i.e. are capable of) sport immaculately groomed goatees. Hey, I'm progressive and totally cool with that. But a UX incorporating navigation without any context is not cool! I really don't like having to click on things and then wait for the page to load before I know what I just clicked on. Searching for an option to contact "site support", I've looked in all the obvious locations. What looks like a trash can in the top right is actually a shopping basket (seriously, that's a trashcan icon people) and links to a marketplace of some sort, the speech bubble icon is a link to the forum homepage and the magnifying glass is (obviously) a search function. The menu to the left is more descriptive, but again has no mention of contacting site support.

Ironically, plugging "site support" into the search returns this thread describing exactly the same issue I'm experiencing. Presumably, Charlie is still languishing in some sort of forum purgatory waiting to hear back as he is still on 1 post.

The Contact Us page is predictably orientated towards generating advertising dollars and has absolutely no support contact information.

So, can anyone please tell me how to contact iMore Site Support? Otherwise, this will undoubtedly be my first and last comment on here.

We will indeed pass this information along to the proper channels. Please check this thread periodically for a response. Thanks.

Bla1ze

Staff member
Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the quick reply! That makes you awesome in my books. I'll keep reviewing this thread for updates.

Hey Chris,

Sorry for the delay here. I looked and don't see where you submitted any comments that were flagged as spam, but I did add an exclusion on your account that should make the spam filters be less aggressive on your comments. Please, try commenting again on the article / or any article for that matter, and let me know here if it's still triggering for you.