What does everyone else do with their Apple Watch?

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I just picked up a Series 3 42mm today and I feel clueless as to what I can use this watch for other than as an activity tracker or a wrist notification device. It has only been a few hours, so I haven't really used it to its full potential. I just want to know: how do you guys use your Apple Watch?

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
For me it’s useful for information at a glance. I mostly use the modular watch face and I have date, time, fantastical, activity, battery, and weather. With my S3 I also feel good enough about battery life that I’ll even run Pokémon Go on it. Those are main uses for it, other than of course activity and notifications, though sometimes I’ll use it to change music tracks.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I use it mainly for telling the time, checking notifications, activity tracker, and other complications such as weather.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Notifications, sports activities, remote control of audio, bringing things on my phone to me without grabbing the phone. Answering phone calls while on a bike. Competition between family members.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
1. Time
2. Notifications
3. Quick replies
4. Listening to the radio while wearing my AirPods at my desk.
5. Occasional phone calls.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
No problem :)
I’ve also started using WaterMinder on my Watch, it’s pretty useful.

That app is very useful - at least it was in my last occupation in which I was constantly moving and needed to be reminded to drink water. At my current position, I’m stationary the majority of the time and I keep water at my desk so I don’t need to use it any more. Still, the WaterMinder app is worth having, in my opinion.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
That app is very useful - at least it was in my last occupation in which I was constantly moving and needed to be reminded to drink water. At my current position, I’m stationary the majority of the time and I keep water at my desk so I don’t need to use it any more. Still, the WaterMinder app is worth having, in my opinion.

Yep!
Loving it and it’s worth the price tag.