Yahoo email on my IPHONE 6

bigeyez

Nov 11, 2017
Visit site
I have never had issues using my yahoo account on my iphone6. But today for some reason it wont let me send an email in my yahoo account using my phone. It keeps saying username or password incorrect. I even uninstalled yahoo then reinstalled and it still says same thing? it pops up and say ok or go to settings but what do i do?

k1ward

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
It works for me. Have you checked to be sure you are using the correct password? I know the desktop asks me to re-login about every two weeks.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have never had issues using my yahoo account on my iphone6. But today for some reason it wont let me send an email in my yahoo account using my phone. It keeps saying username or password incorrect. I even uninstalled yahoo then reinstalled and it still says same thing? it pops up and say ok or go to settings but what do i do?

I recommend you contact Yahoo Support regarding this matter because if it’s an account issue, they will be the only ones who are able to solve it.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
I'm also having issues with Yahoo login, so it's not just you. I've had this account for roughly 19 or so years, and have had authentication issues several times in the past. It was mostly when it was associated with Trillian though. Yahoo will suss it out sooner or later. Luckily I don't have anything important on that account.

This is the main reason I switched all but one thing over to Gmail accounts.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711