Find my iphone offline grey dot

I

iMore Question

Hi, lost iphone two days back (was almost dead the last time i remember but not totally) i was drinking and thought i left it somewhere. Now i found in find my iphone greydot just next to my iPad im using to locate the iphone, but so close to tablet its almost all of it covering. Does that mean it has turned off when i was home so i just cant find it in all that mess? Im sure i was using data when i was out that night and that find my iphone is activated.

Darren Elliott

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
I'm sorry to hear you lost your phone, I had the same issue when my original iPad fell off my car roof, battery had died and was offline and undetectable from my view. Unfrotualty for you I've never heard of that grey dot thing..what is that about

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi, lost iphone two days back (was almost dead the last time i remember but not totally) i was drinking and thought i left it somewhere. Now i found in find my iphone greydot just next to my iPad im using to locate the iphone, but so close to tablet its almost all of it covering. Does that mean it has turned off when i was home so i just cant find it in all that mess? Im sure i was using data when i was out that night and that find my iphone is activated.

It almost seems as if the iPhone is at your location somewhere. Anyway, if the phone is turned off, the Find My iPhone app will clearly state that the device is offline.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711